Suddenly VERY black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left the room to go get something for my beardie and when I came back she was SUPER black? I’m not sure why? I’m freaking out. She’s kinda ignoring the food I gave her and she never does that...

SPandS

Juvie Member
Was she able to see something that might have scared her? Could she have eaten something that is making her sick? Is she still dark?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Is your dragon placed beside a window possibly? If she is, then she may have seen a large
bird of prey, etc that swooped by the window that scared her.
Or, did she eat anything toxic while you were out of the room?

Tracie

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Mari gets super black a lot when I leave the room. She really hates being alone. She brightens up immediately back to her normal orange, red, and yellow self when I come home from school and pick her up. They are very emotional beings and scientists think they change color to communicate. As long as your bearded dragon isn't permanently black and they seem to brighten up with mood then it can be ruled as them just being upset or something. It's sort of like how a dog waits for their owner to come home all day.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Any updates for us, is your dragon doing better now?
Please let us know how your girl is doing.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom