Spot of bearded dragons belly (not a stress mark)

Status
Not open for further replies.
110504-9705889830.jpg
my bearded dragon has had this spot for a while i think it could be shed but I'm not sure if the stress marks are bad but he has always had them some sources say really stressed lizards will keep them forever i don't think he is stressed lately but he has had multiple owners and went throw a traumatic experience mentioned in another forum

TurtugaTom

Original Poster
SandP":1hje1q83 said:
Looks like shed to me

Yea I thought so to but its been there for a while and I wasn't sure if they shed on there belly and he has a sand mat and often climbs on his log so I assumed if it was shed it would be gone by now if it is shed is there anything I can do to help him I know your not supposed to touch it but can I soak him and maybe pet his belly to help it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom