I don’t know what’s wrong with my beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masonhannah87

Hi! So I have had this bearded dragon for about 6 months now, and I think he was a month old when I got him! I have been feeding him about 3 times a day (freeze dried crickets, and celery) and I have been giving him baths! I have noticed that he is eating way more than he is drinking, and idk if he’s just dehydrated, but I checked his poop today, and his urate is like a brownish color. His poop looks normal, but he is also getting the oval stress marks, and I notice that his body is getting darker. I don’t know if he’s about to start shedding, or what the case may be! I did also just get him a new cage a week ago, so idk if that has anything to do with it, and I tried uploading pictures on here, but idk if it worked. His eyes do not look super sunken, and I don’t know what to do! Please help! I’m very new to the reptile game, and I want to make sure I’m helping him in the best way possible):

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post
Please tell us basking temps --- and how are you taking them? NO stick ons please -
UVB brand and bulb? coil or tube? Where in the tank is it?
Here is a website for nutrition ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder
http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html
Please start feeding live insects -- dry freeze dried canned and jarred are not very nutritious
As long as his poops are firm moist and dark and urate is formed white and moist hes not dried out - you dont want dry chalky looking urate -- if you need websites to order insects / worms please post and I will post some for you ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom