PINK SKIN ON ELBOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antrovira

Hello,

Probably been posted before, but my beardie has some pink skin on her inside elbow. When I say pink, I mean salmon pink. I came home from the gym, she was normal before, and now it’s like this. It’s the first thing I saw when I came in, that’s how bright it is. Other side is not like that at all, and the vet isn’t open until tomorrow. She did shed her head a couple days ago and appears to be ready to shed the rest of herself too. Will she be okay, is this normal/what should I do?

https://ibb.co/YpXpWj6

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
What a great pose she did for you there. :) That just looks like shed, can you get another pic or 2 ? Is she limping or anything ?

Antrovira

Original Poster
I waited a bit to respond, just to see what it was. Today, she’s shedding her entire body and arms, and the pinkness seems to be gone. Probably was just the shed then! Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom