Lump on bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily26

110458-7741834959.jpg
I have had my bearded dragon for almost three years. Today I noticed this lump on her, it is only on one side and is kinda hard to the touch. Does anyone know what this may be? Any advice/knowledge would be greatly appreciated, she is my baby and I would hate to have something happen to her.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How long has the lump been there for?
It is possible she could have fallen & hurt herself? A lot of times with lumps in that specific
area, an aneurism is sometimes the culprit. It could also just be some type of abscess from
an insect bite possibly or an injury.
Is she acting normally, basking & eating, etc?
You could consider taking her to the vet, for analysis. They can aspirate fluids from that area
to see if there is infection or blood present in that area.
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

Lily26

Original Poster
I just noticed the lump yesterday so I don’t really know how long it has been there. She hasn’t really had an appetite for her veggies lately all she wants to eat is her superworms and she has been spending a lot of time under her hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom