Is my bearded sick or in brumation? help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone my name is Emmy
Bowser is my 6 month old beardie and has been shedding for almost 3 weeks and it’s almost complete just the end of his tail and on his stomach still. His stomach has always been pretty translucent & has never been a huge eater. Over the past 2 weeks my beardie has completely lost interest for food. He usually would eat a few crickets and salad(romaine lettuce,baby spinach, apple as treat, cabbage,kale) he now let’s the crickets just crawl over him and has no interest on hunting them. I give him salad and crickets everyday but he won’t eat much. He enjoys dried mealworms but has stopped snacking on then within the past 1-2 weeks. He regularly swims in his water dish and drinks water throughout the day. I give him 2-3 baths a week and a little more with his shedding. I bought squash and some other beardie favourites for him to try and he isn’t interested. I’m so worried and it’s the middle of the pandemic & I really wanna make sure he’s okay.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please go over the lighting in the tank? NO coils for UVB's and basking temps need to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer -- temps should be 105-110 for a baby and 95-110 for a juvie/ adult-- those two things I just mentioned are the two most important thing in the tank
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom