lethargic, eyes closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lrmmcart

Original Poster
Thank you so much for your help yesterday. We lost her. We thought after she woke up yesterday and was awake for a little bit she had a chance. Unfortanly, with the lack of knowledge on our part and supplies she didn't make it. I appreciate your guidance and we did learn a lot in the last 2 days. I've looked at other site but through the forums on here I learned more in 2 days then the last 2 months. If we decide to purchase another beardie we will be better prepared. Thank you for your help.

Lindsey

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
:(. I suspected as much - I am sorry about your baby- we have had a few on here the last few days pass- it is so heartbreaking for us too- as we try to help as much as we can- make sure you disinfect the tank before getting another one- rescue zoo meds wipeout- or F10 are good disinfectants- if and when you decide to try again please ask for help if you need it--- we want to see the babies thrive
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleSofa
Top Bottom