EyeCrusty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hello,

109007-2864228846.jpg

My partner and I have welcomed a new baby to the family. Meet Potato! We believe he is male and around 3-4 months. We did get him from a pet store (yes I know, please don’t hate me... we swore off and pet stores but then met him when picking up stuff for our hamster.... he was toooo pretty and tooo personality to not take home). We will be visiting the vet next Friday for a general check-up, she is a very well recognized exotic vet from my area.

Anywhomst - he is the friendliest little pal and now that we’ve managed to get nice and close with him (after only a day!) I have noticed a little crusty around his eyeball. Is it something we should be worried about?

109007-2081829910.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

It's possible it's an old scratch from a tank mate, or it could just be old food/poo. I would leave it be if it isn't bothering him. If it's just some junk, it will come off eventually. If it's a wound, it looks closed off already so it should heal just fine :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom