He ate a piece of pool noodle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchykin

Hello, so my bearded dragon Iroh just ate a small piece of pool noodle, I have pool noodles in my room to block him from getting underneath my nightstand, dresser, armoir etc. it hasn’t caused an issue until now as he never once showed interest in it. I was a day late on his dubia feeding and he started the day off by eating a piece of cereal left on the floor which I promptly took away then he went over and ate a small piece of pool noodle. Maybe the size of mg index finger nail. Will he be okay? He isn’t acting weird

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ha... That'll teach ya to try to prevent a mighty dragon from going where he wants to!

He will be just fine. It might upset his tummy a little bit, but it will pass through quite easily.

-Brandon

saraho

Hatchling Member
I have a cat who has an affinity for pool noodles and foam nerf darts. He eats them, or chunks of them, then finds a nice soft spot like someone's bed to barf on.

Oh the joys of parenthood. Furry, scaley or otherwise.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi may float in the tub a little more now. :D JK, as long as he's a larger juvenile or adult it should pass through easily. You can feed him as usual and keep him hydrated. Soft veggies can be helpful like baby food or canned pumpkin [ no spices ] but even without that everything should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom