Bearded dragon foot wound out of nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, how long have you had her, what type of flooring do you have and can you post a pic of the entire set up ? Does it seem to hurt her, is she limping ? For now you can apply Neosporin or raw unpasteurized honey to it.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That looks a bit like the rashes my guy has gotten when running around on tile a lot. If she's on a hard surface, put down something soft like fleece to help pad the flooring a bit. As mentioned it can be treated with some antibiotic ointment or honey (although honey on feet may be too sticky and cause a mess). I'd imagine it will heal up well once the cause of the irritation is relieved.

Beardielove3

Original Poster
AHBD":m432bz1t said:
Hi there, how long have you had her, what type of flooring do you have and can you post a pic of the entire set up ? Does it seem to hurt her, is she limping ? For now you can apply Neosporin or raw unpasteurized honey to it.
I’ve had her for about 8 months and she doesn’t seem to be hurting I use a carpet flooring she is on the floor because of moving but usually she would be on a shelf
109777-6929164189.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It might just be from the rock cave then. It doesn't look serious though so with a little neosporin it might help to get better more quickly. I do want to mention that the tank is much too small. Do you have access to a larger one ?

Beardielove3

Original Poster
AHBD":ypudwexk said:
It might just be from the rock cave then. It doesn't look serious though so with a little neosporin it might help to get better more quickly. I do want to mention that the tank is much too small. Do you have access to a larger one ?
We are going to get her a bigger one once we finish moving so no worries there

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
O.K, sounds good ! One more suggestion in case you don't already have one is a long tube uvb . Anyway, I think the foot will be O.K., hope your move goes well. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom