Black scales on tail and feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericaandlinduh

Hi Everyone!

My beardie is 9 months old! She has no issues eating or sleeping and is active. I noticed a few black scales at the base of her tail a few months ago but didn’t think anything of it. It has got bigger and now I’m noticing random black scales on her feet ( not sure if they have been there or just appeared). I’ve tried cleaning them and I touch/ rubbed over the area and she does not seem to be phased.

Any advice would greatly help! Thank you!!

I'm sharing a picture of her tail, foot and whole body so you can see what she looks like.
109738-9563201079.jpg
109738-4065374299.jpg
109738-8658629609.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

What type of substrate is she on? I don't know if that is fungal or not, but you could be
proactive & start using an anti-fungal cream on those areas daily such as lamisil or monistat.
Has she shed recently or not?
Do you have a water dish in her tank?
She has some beautiful colors, by the way.

Tracie

Ericaandlinduh

Original Poster
Drache613":25bmxlsk said:
Hello,

What type of substrate is she on? I don't know if that is fungal or not, but you could be
proactive & start using an anti-fungal cream on those areas daily such as lamisil or monistat.
Has she shed recently or not?
Do you have a water dish in her tank?
She has some beautiful colors, by the way.

Tracie

Hi Tracie! Thanks so much for your reply!

She just has a full body shed last month and both markings were there before the shed. In terms of substrate she’s always been on tile and I keep it clean. For water she has a small water dish but honestly only drinks water when in the bath...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom