Black Spot on chin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz24

Hello. So I came home from work and I noticed right away that my beardie had a black spot on his chin. I tried getting a q tip and water and thought it was just he was dirty but it didn’t come off. I later found out from my sister that he was struggling under his log to get out when she walked by so idk if he scraped himself or bruised himself. I have anti bacterial ointment but idk if that will do anything. I’ve attached a picture because I really have no clue what it could be. Also his basking temp is 100 to 110
108985-7857308094.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That looks like he scraped his chin up a little bit! It does happen though, but he should be
fine. What type of antibacterial product do you have? You can use raw unpasteurized honey
or neosporin/polysporin antibiotic ointments to help.
Is he acting normal otherwise?

Tracie

Buzz24

Original Poster
Hello. Yeah once she told me I figured he got a little scrape. I just checked it’s silver sulfadiazine which was persecuted by the vet a while back due to him being scraped up from his previous owners and I do also have antibiotic ointment. I don’t know which one is better to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom