Beardie not eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkiriehl12

I went on a 2 week trip with my friend. My mother is taking care of her but she hasnt ate since i left she drinks water but not eating. She gives her fresh food everyday and still not eating. Would u guys have any clue whats going on?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Could be relocation stress if you moved her --- could be lighting issues like UVB is it expired what type is it? Is it a coil or tube? Could be the weather and start of brumation -
Karrie

Nikkiriehl12

Original Poster
Its a tube one and believe its zoomed bulb. We havent moved her in a while. She getting bigger is it because of cage size i have 20 gallon right now

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
And how old is the dragon? If she is full size adult the 20 gallon tank is wayyyyyyyyyyyy to small -- I need to know what the tube on is? Is it a T 5 or a T8? I need a pic of the tank and lighing-- the UVB bulb will tell you what it is brand and bulb it will say T 5 or T 8 on it
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom