bearded dragon poop? werid totally surprised and lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setlz

so tonight I just got home from work and my 3 month old bearded dragon named zeus had this waiting for me. its clearly poop because he pooped right next to it. he also poop in another part of his tank. over all he is in a 40 Gallen breeder. and his temps are fine. he has been eating and pooping like normal and I woke him up right now and he completely reacted to me so nothing seems wrong with him but this poop doesn't seem right. he is feed primarily on dubia roaches and when he eats his greens he only likes mustard greens. does anyone have any ideas on what this is?
108902-9230623273.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

What type of foods are you feeding, other than roaches, recently?
Do you use a temp gun to measure his temperatures? That looks pretty normal but doesn't
have a lot of urates.
Does he take in any fluids other than just his mustard greens? You might try getting some
oral fluids into him using a plastic dropper or syringe & dripping water onto his nose. He
could be a little dehydrated possibly.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom