Breadie with respiratory infection??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiona59775977

So my bearded dragon has been making a coughing like sound and gaping a lot. It comes and goes. She is about a year old. She does not have any mucus by her mouth or eyes and she eats and poops regularly. She eats mostly crickets and some greens and here temperature is only about 90*F but I have a 150watt bulb and still cant get her temps up but her humidity is always under 40%. I dont have money for a bet right now and I'm really worried.

Hey edit I'm not sure how to reply to a comment. It is late her and she fell asleep standing up on her foam wall and I will send pictures of her tomorrow and she only has fits everyone in a while so I cant catch it on video easily

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Post a pic of her and maybe a video you can record on youtube then post the link here
What are you using for a UVB? coil or tube ? where in the tank is it-- ? The room shes in is it cold or a warm room -- post pics of the lighting so we can see and give you ideas of how to make the tank warmer -- how are you getting the basking temp NO stick ons they are inaccurate
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom