Help my beardies tail and legs are turning white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatosmomma

My baby beardie Tato is turning white on her tail and back legs. I’ve been soaking Tato as long as she’ll let me she just finished a shed end of last month i DONT think she’s sick cause she’s still running all over her viv and her energy is still normal i was told by my vet she might come up with shedding problems and to soak her daily for five minutes or every other day for 20 minutes. She isn’t dehydrated she’s always laying in her water bowl.
Temps during the day vary between 95 and 110
Humidity is 30-40
Reptisun uvb light bar
And her viv is a 50gal
I feed her small dusted crickets and treat her with a few meal worms or an occasional fly if it gets close to her.
I belive she’s three months old I’m not sure she’s she’s two times since i adopted her i might just be worrying about nothing and tomorrow at this time she could start shedding I’m just new at this whole bearded dragon thing and scared I’m not a good mom

I haven’t seen a change in her behavior she’s still energetic, laidback and calm since i first got her in June

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You dont want to bathe her too much it will dry her scales out -- shes probably going into another shed -- just let it do its thing
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom