not sure whats wrong with my baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i got my baby girl in june i was told at the time she was 8 weeks old now i never got to see her siblings because of the corona distancing so i have no idea if she was the ‘runt’ i’d say i got her the 20th of june shes only shed once since the shed i’ve noticed her going downhill i haven’t seen her eat i’m using a syringe to keep her hydrated temperature is around 105-110 cool end is around 80-85 depending on if i open a window all she seems to do is sleep i did notice she kept closing one eye when i brought her but just thought it was because she wasn’t used to being outside i just want to know if she’s got something wrong with her or i just have to keep trying so hard to keep her going it’s affecting me aswell because i can’t sleep being worried about her also she doesn’t seem to have grown will attach some pictures

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Your picture/image did not come through. Can you review your tank setup a little with us, so we can be sure
everything is all correct?
Lighting is very important so if she is opening & closing an eye often then it could be a lighting problem, but
not sure. Do you have a loose or solid substrate lining the bottom of her tank?

Tracie

vikingman24

Original Poster
Drache613":1lrqt0t2 said:
Hello,

Your picture/image did not come through. Can you review your tank setup a little with us, so we can be sure
everything is all correct?
Lighting is very important so if she is opening & closing an eye often then it could be a lighting problem, but
not sure. Do you have a loose or solid substrate lining the bottom of her tank?

Tracie

the tank is a 6ft wooden tank slate tile flooring she has a hide branches the leaf decor she has been eating dubia roaches and crickets rocket cress and spring greens before she stopped the uvb is a 12% arcadia tube brand new i got it on wednesday last week i’ve given her baths and sprinkle a fair amount of calci on her food

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What are your basking temps? How are you taking them NO stickons they are inaccurate-- you need a digital probe thermometer- we need a pic of the tank please- the Arcadia is a good bulb--- where in the tank is it? Top of screen or inside the tank?
Karrie

vikingman24

Original Poster
KarrieRee":k4vnswq5 said:
What are your basking temps? How are you taking them NO stickons they are inaccurate-- you need a digital probe thermometer- we need a pic of the tank please- the Arcadia is a good bulb--- where in the tank is it? Top of screen or inside the tank?
Karrie

basking temps are 105-110 cool side is 80-85
and i got exo-tera digital thermometers and its inside the tank and i’m new to this how do i post pictures so you can see

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Go up to my post there is a link w/ instructions-- how far is the UVB to basking decor? It needs to be directly overhead approx 12-15 inches
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom