Very Lethargic baby Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok you dont want the cat getting the dragon --- so either keep him in a room where he cant get in or keep him in the tank w/ the lid--- but you must be careful cats are sneeky and will get in if they have seen and are curious about him --- has the cat seen him and knows hes there?
Karrie

MamaD

Original Poster
KarrieRee":7x6cr0ub said:
Ok you dont want the cat getting the dragon --- so either keep him in a room where he cant get in or keep him in the tank w/ the lid--- but you must be careful cats are sneeky and will get in if they have seen and are curious about him --- has the cat seen him and knows hes there?
Karrie

She’s seen him and seems pretty uninterested but I don’t know what it would be like at night so I’m worried. I’m trying to get him a bigger tank with a lid or maybe a front opening one. I found a 20 gallon, but from what you said I need a 40 so I’m still looking.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yeah, she's still fine in the 10 gallon since she's small so keep looking on Craig's list + other places.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You're welcome ! BTW, I remember in your first post that you were feeding her apple, you can leave that out of her diet. Only soft + easily chewed foods such as shredded greens for a baby. Once they're bigger you can add other things. Grated squash is fine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom