Bruising on top of female bearded dragon's eyes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
108590-5809624894.jpg
108590-8585617751.jpg

Hey guys, I don't know if I should be worried or not but overnight, these bruises appeared on top of her eyes. I am not sure if they are bruises or a fungus, but they are red (like broken skin). What do you guys think happened, should I worry? Can I put some triple antibiotics? She's basking, eating, and pooping normally. There are no other issues (her eyes themselves are normal). There also seems to be a little bruising on her head too besides the ones on her eyelids. I think she ran into something but I cannot be sure.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

Is this your only dragon or do you have others?
Can you post a picture of your setup?

It looks like burn marks to me. Is she able to get her head too close to her basking light?

-Brandon

Bananamuffin

Original Poster
Claudiusx":2jib8fug said:
Hi there,

Is this your only dragon or do you have others?
Can you post a picture of your setup?

It looks like burn marks to me. Is she able to get her head too close to her basking light?

-Brandon

Hey, yes I do have another dragon but he is in a cage on a shelf below hers, so they don’t make any kind of contact. I can’t take a picture of the setup right now but I will lower her hammock more when I get a chance. Is there anything I can do about her burn marks or do I let it self heal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom