Twitch in leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokie11

So my bearded dragon has had a twitch in her back leg and her front legs are somewhat weak but I know she can hold herself up because when I put food in there she go on all fours and runs like she has no problem. I know this means lack of calcium and can lead mbd or she could already have it. I have a repti sun 10.0 tube light and feed calcium 4 days a week and started multivitamin 2 days a week. I’ve noticed she’s getting stronger since I gave more calcium and all that. I also wanted to know since my vet isn’t really helping if I could get Fluker a liquid calcium and incorporate that in her diet??

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Can you review your tank setup with us, to be sure everything is correct for her?
The Reptisun 10 tube bulb is good, but is it on top of or underneath of the screen top
& how far away from her is it?
If you need a good liquid calcium, I do have an online store where you can get a great
liquid calcium if you are considering one.

Tracie

Pokie11

Original Poster
I am considering one I would just need some help on how
much to give and stuff like but this website seems to have all the answers which is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom