Back leg twitched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I PM'd them both asking them to get a hold of you - they will probably post on the board
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Your dragon has no sign of MBD, even IF she would start showing the beginning symptoms they could easily be corrected in most cases. As for the supplements you can use them in very minor amounts, just a drop here or there about 1-2 X a week.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I did PM you this evening.
How is your girl doing tonight?
Since she is less than a year old, you can continue to feed a decent amount of protein,
along with vegetation, too so she can finish growing.

Tracie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She just finished her shed and is doing great. I do have bad news though in her tail the very top it looks like a heartbeat but it’s a muscle spasm that happens a good amount each day. It’s only there though so should I just keep giving lots of calcium. Let me know. Thanks

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Probably just a muscle spasm or reacting to the shed coming off. If you can, post a video of it. And yes calcium is given at least every other day while they are that size.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is a pretty common twitch, I agree, I don't think it is anything to worry about. A lot of
dragons have twitches from time to time like this.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom