Page 1 of 1

Question*****

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:28 pm
by Madspayne
My beard is just took a bit out of my string of bananas succulent?? Is this toxic to them or safe to eat??

Re: Question*****

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:02 pm
by Claudiusx
How much did he eat? And how big is your dragon?

String of banana is most likely slightly toxic as it's cousin plants are slightly toxic too.

How is your dragon acting?
Best to keep the plant away from your dragon.

-Brandon

Re: Question*****

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:23 pm
by Madspayne
Claudiusx wrote:How much did he eat? And how big is your dragon?

String of banana is most likely slightly toxic as it's cousin plants are slightly toxic too.

How is your dragon acting?
Best to keep the plant away from your dragon.

-Brandon


He ate about 2 small bulbs off of the plant.. he is 6 months old and is acting normal.

Re: Question*****

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:43 am
by Drache613
Hello,

It can be somewhat toxic, but, he should be fine though. He is acting normal right now?
You could give a mix of parsley, oregano, basil & mint to help detoxify his system a little
bit.
Is he eating normally?
Keep us posted on him.

Tracie