Beardie ate a piece of candy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamiSami

Kinda freaking out right now. My lil cousin smashed his lollipop on the floor when he got mad and my dragon just ate a piece of it. It's yum earth organic pops and the piece he ate was about the size of the nail on your pinky(maybe the same size as a eraser on a pencil). I couldn't get it out of his mouth in time, how worried should I've just been staring at him, no change in behavior yet but I'm really worried rn.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, that should not have any affect at all. It will dissolve in his stomach easily and even if it didn't it's too small to cause any problem. :) How big is your dragon BTW ?

KamiSami

Original Poster
AHBD":3sjorito said:
Hi there, that should not have any affect at all. It will dissolve in his stomach easily and even if it didn't it's too small to cause any problem. :) How big is your dragon BTW ?

He's a decent sized male, about 10 years old and 13"

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yeah, he'll be fine. :) BTW does he have a tail nip ? At 13" he would be very small for an adult dragon. Unless your guesstimate is off by a few inches.

KamiSami

Original Poster
AHBD":1vptpyxw said:
Yeah, he'll be fine. :) BTW does he have a tail nip ? At 13" he would be very small for an adult dragon. Unless your guesstimate is off by a few inches.
My guesstimate was off. I don't have a ruler but I know my phone is 6.4" and he's about my phone x3 so about *counts fingers* 19"

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
There you go, that sounds more like it. So yes, he'll be fine. Be sure he''s in the tank most of the day to be warm for digesting food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom