Yellow fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Hello, my bearded dragons name is coco. I noticed this yellow spot 2 days ago and need help identifying if it’s yellow fungus. She has been eating like crazy and hasn’t shed for a couple of weeks. She is 8 months old.
108701-736350385.jpg

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I also want to add that she hasn’t been pooping to often could that be a sign. I saw that if they have it that it is death not matter what. I thank you for responding so fast it means so much to me just for some feedback. I think I’m going to take her to the vet still to get it checked out.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It's normal to be nervous about things that you're not sure about . But just know that you have 2 very experienced b.d. owners telling you that there's no Y.F. to be seen. I don't even see any yellow. Sometimes when we read too much about an illness or disease we think we start noticing it in ourselves or pets. You don't need to see a vet, there is nothing wrong with your dragon so relax and enjoy her ! :)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You can get some Lamisil or Monistat antifungal cream, it will soften any skin + clear up those blemishes.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So you really don’t think there’s anyway possible that’s yellow fungus? And I’ll do that ASAP

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
And also I’m sorry I’m confused what exactly do I have to give it to her. And it’s an anti fungal so does that mean she has a fungul problem or just blemishes

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Highly unlikely to be Y.F. Using the cream will loosen shed more quickly so you'll see more clear skin area faster. If it were to be a tiny bit of any type of fungus then it would take care of that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom