Egg binding/Quack vet/I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow, that is a very odd looking stool, indeed!
It reminds me of impaction or loose substrate issues possibly. Has she shown any
signs of being impacted or not?
How is she doing today?

Tracie

Rayn3bow09

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Drache613":14xe9fmy said:
Hello,

Wow, that is a very odd looking stool, indeed!
It reminds me of impaction or loose substrate issues possibly. Has she shown any
signs of being impacted or not?
How is she doing today?

Tracie

Hello Tracie.. I've been online looking for anything similar ever since it happened.. hours ago! Ugh.. only found 1 other pic that looked slightly similar and it gave zero answers... It does look similar to substrate poo.. but I have never used loose subs.. except for the couple weeks that she was laying her eggs and I gave her a lay box with sand..but took that away after the first vet visit.. Otherwise it's always been carpet or paper towels.. currently it's blankies to keep her comfy. I mean yea.. this entire egg episode has been almost identical to impaction.. poops only a CPL times a week..bottom of back is swollen, back leg paralysis..I'm almost positive there's at least one more egg or something hard in her belly. Can feel it when she's in the bath.. it's a small hard circle perfectly in the middle of her belly. ?

She's been given 3 enemas by the Dr all together and each time it produced poop and eggs.. I feel like one more might finish the job.. but I can't afford another vet trip right now!! It's already put a big strain on finances.
[color=#FFther etc. [/color]
each time she has pooped it has been loose.. recently (the poop part anyway) has looked like this.. encased in mucus.. and looks like a rotten egg.. but the lil rocks in the urate is new.. and so strange!! Do you know if passing the rotten eggs as poop is something they do, bc I swear that's what it looks like.

And these lil rocks.. they were only on the urate.. I searched high and low in that poo and besides the yellowish brown and green swirls in the poo.. it was all smooth.. there was a definite stopping point for the little stones.. they r sort of a brown/red color.. and the way they were laying in the urate.. it was just weird.. like something purposely put them there nice and neatly. The Dr did say her kidneys looked good.. but can they have kidney stones? I don't understand why everything that's happening to her has to be so abnormal!!

Rayn3bow09

Hatchling Member
Original Poster

I'm going to start a new post .. this one has gotten so long it's hard to keep track of all the comments..
Plz plz plz follow me over there!! Idk what
I would do without you guys..you honestly have been a big part in helping my little Eevee in her fight for survival.. we will see you in the new post!
100664-2928084727.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom