Shaky leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunsetfall

So my bearded dragon seems healthy to me all around but sometimes when I pick him up his leg shakes a little, he has the right lighting, but sometimes doesn’t eat veggies, he is 2 years old, I just want other people’s opinions on this cause it’s giving me a lot of anxiety, he also has been laying in his bed a lot lately on the cooler side of his tank
108314-1378214416.jpg

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Mine shakes her legs when she is really annoyed about something, such as me picking her up. She gets flattened out, stretches all four limbs, and starts wiggling like a crazy pancake ? another time she started shaking her back leg when I started pouring water into her bath bin - I thought it was a seizure, but she was licking the inside of her chin, kinda making it look like she was trying to flash me her beard, and she’s never done it again. If yours starts pushing their tongue against the bottom of their beard after, then it’s just a way of saying “go away, I’m really annoyed!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom