Nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaybaby

Hello, I have a breaded dragon who is almost 2 years old. Her name is Freya. She is a very healthy breadie. I took her to the vet not to long ago because during the winter she became very lethargic, the vet said it’s a normal thing for female breadies to wanna hibernate durning the winter, but other than that they said she is a healthy breadie!(which made me very happy) she is very playful, always excited, and has beautiful colors. Non of that has change, I’m just nervous because recently I have been spraying Lysol all over my room, my bed, floor, etc. my breadie is out 99.9% of the time I am home. NEVER EVER do I spray while she is out of her cage, nor do I EVER spray Lysol near her cage. I’m just nervous because she licks everything! Can she digest the Lysol that I sprayed on my floor/bed? And if so what do I do?!
Thank you.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, you don't need to spray Lysol. I know wer'e all worried about Covid but but just wash your hands and items like your phone or any new thing that you bring in your house. The residue from Lysol could potentially be harmful if an animal licked at it often enough.

Freaybaby

Original Poster
AHBD":232k1ofr said:
Hi there, you don't need to spray Lysol. I know wer'e all worried about Covid but but just wash your hands and items like your phone or any new thing that you bring in your house. The residue from Lysol could potentially be harmful if an animal licked at it often enough.

Thank you for that, but I do work in a hospital, so unfortunately I must Lysol all things. I mean I spray it on pike I said my bed, floor, and mainly my bags that I bring into the hospital. I wait a few hours before bringing her out of her cage, but I’ll be sure to keep and eye out of any changes in her. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom