Not pooping or eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

amelia1

My male bearded dragon has been pretty lazy for the past few weeks, (he was still eating and pooping) and I thought it was brumation. Since around Friday, he hasn’t been eating. I tried feeding him, he ate a few greens and a little bit of applesauce on Saturday and Sunday, but now he won’t eat anything I try to give him, including his favorites. He also hasn’t been pooping. I’ve been giving him warm baths since Friday, he pushed out a small amount of poop and urate on Friday and Saturday, he has not passed anything since. Does anybody know anything else that could help, otherwise he will be going to the vet tomorrow

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there,, this is the time of year they go in to brumation. If he's a big boy + healthy weight there should be nothing to worry about. This is something that a lot of beardies are doing right now. :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

I would get his weight and check it every week to make sure he isn't losing much. If he's not, he's most likely just fine and brumating :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom