What is this? Found in my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the picture, it looks like a possible piece of regurgitated food? Are you able to get it out of the enclosure, and get a better picture?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Can you tell us what your basking temps are? and how are you taking them ? stick ons? infrared heat gun or a digital probe? And what UVB are you using brand and bulb please?
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Poor little gut, I agree it looks like vomit. What size insects is the baby eating and what are the temps in the tank ? Answering these Q's is super important to be sure it doesn't happen again. If insects are too large and/or temps. are not high enough in the basking area [ about 100-105 ] that can cause inability to digest the food. Hydrate him now by dripping water on his snout. He may not eat for a day or 2 but if he's healthy he should bounce back, just be 100% sure the insects are smaller than the space between his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom