gum disease??? *pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's pretty normal. For dental health you can include some hard shelled bugs like superworm beetles now and then. Even roach shells tend to be abrasive enough to keep their teeth and gums clear. You can also use an oral cleanser like MaxiGuard gel along the teeth and gums to clean them but this isn't usually necessary unless there is a wound or something like that which is at risk of infection.

Superhands

Original Poster
CooperDragon":fz7ws88m said:
That's pretty normal. For dental health you can include some hard shelled bugs like superworm beetles now and then. Even roach shells tend to be abrasive enough to keep their teeth and gums clear. You can also use an oral cleanser like MaxiGuard gel along the teeth and gums to clean them but this isn't usually necessary unless there is a wound or something like that which is at risk of infection.

Oh wonderful thank you so much for the response! I'm going to be adding a tooth brushing segment to his weekly bath along with doubling up on dubias for a few days. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom