tail rot????

Status
Not open for further replies.

katarina

so my beardie’s tail has looked like this just for today. its a little darker than usual on the stripes. no strange behavior and it doesnt look as bad as some pics ive seen of tail rot but im worried. hes my first beardie and i dont know much about tail rot. also lmk if the link doesnt work i dont know how to add pictures on here lol

https://imgur.com/gallery/GPhUFBQ

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I don't think that is tail rot but there could be a little issue going on towards the tip, but hard to
tell. Is the lower portion shedding at the moment?
You have a great looking dragon!

Tracie

katarina

Original Poster
Drache613":28x1psp0 said:
Hello,

I don't think that is tail rot but there could be a little issue going on towards the tip, but hard to
tell. Is the lower portion shedding at the moment?
You have a great looking dragon!

Tracie

I got him about 2 months ago now and the tip of his tail has looked like that since I got him. The breeder said he was bit by one of his siblings, but she said it should heal just fine. Also, no he JUST finished shedding. And thank you!!! Hes so sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom