Need advice for Lebron James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi a couple days ago I posted that my lizard was unfortunately going to pass away due to the albon medicine to treat his coccidia. I have received conflicting statements from multiple sources concerning our situation. He is 6 grams he was prescribed 0.1cc of albon every 24 hrs for 5 days and I followed the directions. Since the medicine he’s became very ill and lethargic and i am now giving him repti-boost and water to help him through out the day since he’s stopped eating. Now some people told me it’s to late for him and to go ahead and stick him in the fridge and start the death process, other people (including my vet) told me to continue giving him the supplements and water and he will recover. I need advice on what to do bc I don’t want to end his life before it’s time, but I also don’t want to have him suffer in silence

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
What???? Put in the fridge.... oh hell no! He could pull through this! Who ever said that needs to be monkey stomped!!! Sorry for the unkind words but, that's going to far!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

I wouldnt give up on lebron yet. I dont feel he should have been prescribed such harsh meds at such a small size but what's done is done.

Lebron sounds like a fighter and we are here for you to help as best as we can.

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Do not give up on the little guy- if he's responding to the repti boost and drinking he's doing good- I hope you discontinued the med and get him to recover from that first then work on second issue-- good lighting and basking temps and diet will get him back to health after the med issue-- go from there-- the vet should of never given him something so harsh- I would look for another vet
Karrie

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. You can give probiotics to see if that helps with his appetite. Like non dairy yogurt or you can order from Tracy on bugdelite.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Is Lebron James still with you?
Please do NOT place him in the fridge or freezer if he is still alive. If after all of this, he is still
with you then he has a really good chance of pulling through.
I read that you did take him off of the Albon, correct?
Be sure you are keeping him around 80 or so overnight in his tank to expedite his immune
system. As suggested, try some probiotics to help level out his system, too.

Let us know how he is doing.
Tracie

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
Drache613":lwag9lkz said:
Hello,

Is Lebron James still with you?
Please do NOT place him in the fridge or freezer if he is still alive. If after all of this, he is still
with you then he has a really good chance of pulling through.
I read that you did take him off of the Albon, correct?
Be sure you are keeping him around 80 or so overnight in his tank to expedite his immune
system. As suggested, try some probiotics to help level out his system, too.

Let us know how he is doing.
Tracie

Thank you everyone for everything !!! I hate to say it but I was considering it this really gave me hope thank you so much fr

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is he doing tonight, any updates for us? We are all pulling for him.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom