Swollen Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuksMama

Hatchling Member
My beardie currently has one eye that is a little swollen compared to the other. I’m not sure why it doesnt seem to be bothering him other than the fact that he is “buldging” his eyes more than normal and when he sleeps. I will post some pics below but its sort of hard to see the difference on camera.

RyuksMama

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
101770-8683017911.jpg
101770-238953960.jpg
The second photo is of the swollen eye. It doesnt look very swollen except from the front. Just trust me its swollen.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Has he recently shed on the head/eye area? It could be some shed that got stuck & has
irritated it to the point of infection possibly. How long has it been like this?
Does it seem to be bothering him at all right now?
Does he bulge his eye/eyes during the day or just at night when he sleeps?
If it doesn't seem to be infected, it would probably be a good idea to get it checked out in case
there is an abscess developing for some reason. A clogged sinus gland possibly that can be
causing infection, or pressure that isn't draining properly, or a clogged eye duct/tear duct.
How is his appetite?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom