A friend beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissa82

ASKING FOR A FRIEND!!!!
She had a baby beardie of 8 months and she seem to be off her food and tongue out... something just don’t seem right... please help

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
We need pics of tank and lighting--- what kind of lighting is in the tank UVB brand and bulb? What are the basking temps? and how are they being taken? infrared heat gun? stick ons? or digital probe thermometer? Need all this info before we can help--- when was the last time she ate? Has she lost weight?
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

If you could provide us more details we would be better able to help.

How is the dragon acting?

-Brandon

Melissa82

Original Poster
She is very sleepy ... but when she is turned onto her back she don’t respond ... keeps her tonge out

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
She needs to go to the vet --- a dragon cannot breath on their backs---- we need more info to help or please get her to the vet ---------------- post pics of the tank and lighting -----
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of message box
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom