is this normal??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i was wondering if this lump/ mass/ thing on my beardie’s side was normal. it’s right where the stomachs and the front legs go to meet, he has it on both sides and they move when he breathes, i don’t want to be considered dumb lol but i’ve never really noticed it till today and i just want to be sure of what it is! i’m still trying to upload a picture so i’ll put it underneath here when i figure it out

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Hello,

Yes that is perfectly normal, It's essentially just loose skin that droops down around under their arms, all my adult dragons have had that excess skin and is perfectly normal. It could mean that they're a bit on the chubbier side, but otherwise I'd find no need to worry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom