Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janeyjet

Photo Comp Winner
Hello! So recently I have started to add superworms to my dragons diet now he won’t eat crickets anymore and has been pooping a lot and the poop has looked kinda dry. Can someone help me

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Sounds like hes dehydrated and he is now addicted to super worms! I would lay off the super worms -- how old is he? Get some dubia roaches --- variety of insects is good --- maybe some BSFL--- they can be ordered off the internet --- the BSFL are small and can be fed as a feeder but you would need alot of them --- the dubias are a wonderful feeder and easy to keep and they dont stink like crickets-- hes probably tired of them I am guessing --- the dehydration you can try dripping some water on his nose to see if he will lick it off -- is he eating greens? You can wash your greens mustard collard turnip etc before serving and he will get moisture from there as well as bathing--- you can do that too and he may drink from the bath -- if he is thirsty dont let him over do it --- sometimes they will over drink -- so if you see him really going at it slow him down and pull him --
Karrie

Janeyjet

Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
What is bsfl? And I tried dubbies he refused to eat them. How can I wean him off them until I get the other bug? Also he is a little over 10 moths old. And I offer him salad he just doesn’t seem to wanna eat it.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Black soldier fly larvea-- they are a good calcium bug feeder--- I am sorry he wont eat dubias --- some dont --- visit this website for the BSFL--https://symtonbsf.com/--- at 10 months old they tend to eat very few greens as the bugs are his main diet --- mine is 18 months at the end of this month and he still wont eat greens or at least very few even tho I feed him those every day -- and I have cut down on the bugs to 2-3 times per week -- he is just stubborn---- you can also try www.dubiaroaches.com - they have 500 larvea for $9 plus shipping and you can also order other worms like butter worms silk worms horn worms which grow very fast and are a good hydration worm ---
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom