BEARDED DRAGON ATE AN ANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
he should be fine, just make sure to keep eye out for any swelling but I think he should be fine in all honesty because they would probably eat them in the wild to :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
all good, we are all happy to help :) so it’s better to be safe than sorry :) ask many questions as you may need and hopefully you will get the answers :)

amelia1

Original Poster
Does anyone know any tips to keep the ants away? He loved being outside in the sun and I would hate to not take him out again just because of bugs.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
I personally wouldn’t let the ants bother you because in the wild they would see them also so unless they’re full on attacking you I wouldn’t worry but if only are that worried I eWorld just get some / bug spray but it won’t help because time a tomorrow comes they will be back :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Normal ants shouldn't be any issue. Fire ants maybe.. but i'm not really sure on that one.

Your best bet if you're concerned about it would probably be just to let him be out in a spot not so near the ants. But like Jimmia said, there shouldn't be any concern there :mrgreen:

-Brandon

amelia1

Original Poster
Thanks for all of the replys. I love him so much, I just want to make sure that he’s okay!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Not a problem, sometimes its good to worry, shows how much you care :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom