Not sure what to make of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raykrantz

so I've had my dragon for a few days now, doing everything by the book, lighting, heat, food, etc. hes been eating crickets and a few mealworms here and there, and the juvenile pellets that came with the tank, although he doesn't seem interested. but today I fed him a dozen crickets, the only thing I did different was that I dusted them with calcium, now for the last 6 hours or so, hes been cooped up in his cave and hasn't come out, he hasn't pooped for 2 days now, I dont know if hes impacted, although I dont see how, I use a sand mat. his belly looks bigger than normal and I'm pretty sure his color is a tad bit lighter in shade. should I be worried? if so, I'd like some advice as far as what to do for him please? Thank you.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I wouldn't worry as long as your husbandry is proper. Sounds like relocation stress to me :)

-Brandon

Raykrantz

Original Poster
can this be a reason as to why he isn't pooping, I've had him since Sunday and hes only pooped once from what I can see.

Raykrantz

Original Poster
Maybe that's it then, he just needs time to get acclimated. I thank you very much for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom