Not sure what to make of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raykrantz

so I've had my dragon for a few days now, doing everything by the book, lighting, heat, food, etc. hes been eating crickets and a few mealworms here and there, and the juvenile pellets that came with the tank, although he doesn't seem interested. but today I fed him a dozen crickets, the only thing I did different was that I dusted them with calcium, now for the last 6 hours or so, hes been cooped up in his cave and hasn't come out, he hasn't pooped for 2 days now, I dont know if hes impacted, although I dont see how, I use a sand mat. his belly looks bigger than normal and I'm pretty sure his color is a tad bit lighter in shade. should I be worried? if so, I'd like some advice as far as what to do for him please? Thank you.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I wouldn't worry as long as your husbandry is proper. Sounds like relocation stress to me :)

-Brandon

Raykrantz

Original Poster
can this be a reason as to why he isn't pooping, I've had him since Sunday and hes only pooped once from what I can see.

Raykrantz

Original Poster
Maybe that's it then, he just needs time to get acclimated. I thank you very much for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom