Fundraiser for Chomper the Bearded Dragon!

This forum is for urgent health concerns, where your beardie seems very ill and you need immediate help!

Fundraiser for Chomper the Bearded Dragon!

Postby Jreynolds3 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:46 am

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

https://www.facebook.com/donate/4119051 ... ternal_url

Explained in much more depth in the link. Please consider, he’s in bad shape
Jreynolds3
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Fundraiser for Chomper the Bearded Dragon!

Postby Drache613 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:59 pm

Hello,

Poor Chomper. How old is he & do you know what has caused a lot of the eye swelling?
I read his story, is he improving some now?

Tracie
Drache613

Postby kingofnobbys » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:27 pm

I think you'll have more success if you add a copy of the vet's quote to treat him (suitably redacted to remove any personal details).

What's the vet's diagnosis and the prognosis for Chomper ?

I took a look at the FB page , the swelling has gone down a LOT. So something is working.
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : Gutzy (F) 27Sep19, Fluffy (F) rescued injured by lawnwacker 14Nov17, Wriggles (F) - injured rescue, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16 old age. Lucky juvenile (M) - cat attack rescue (lost r-eye, broken r-lower jaw), fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
G.Dubia Gecko (F) hatchling : Godzilla
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

Postby Aaradimian » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:12 pm

Poor Chomper. Hope he's on the mend! One other thing that might help is doing a fundraiser on a site that doesn't require registration and takes PayPal. Facebook is a giant data siphon, and having to have a login to it excludes some folks who either don't want their info. hosed all over the 'net or work in jobs where info. disclosure can be... detrimental.
Aaradimian
Juvie Poster

Postby kingofnobbys » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:50 pm

Aaradimian wrote:Poor Chomper. Hope he's on the mend! One other thing that might help is doing a fundraiser on a site that doesn't require registration and takes PayPal. Facebook is a giant data siphon, and having to have a login to it excludes some folks who either don't want their info. hosed all over the 'net or work in jobs where info. disclosure can be... detrimental.

I agree, having access to PayPal is a BIG PLUS , people can easily donate via PayPal from ANYWHERE ON EARTH in their own currency in a matter of one or two clicks once they decide the amount.

I'm one of those FOLKS WHO DOES NOT LIKE OR TRUST FACEBOOK and refuse to use it.
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : Gutzy (F) 27Sep19, Fluffy (F) rescued injured by lawnwacker 14Nov17, Wriggles (F) - injured rescue, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16 old age. Lucky juvenile (M) - cat attack rescue (lost r-eye, broken r-lower jaw), fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
G.Dubia Gecko (F) hatchling : Godzilla
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

Postby Aaradimian » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:01 am

I'm one of those FOLKS WHO DOES NOT LIKE OR TRUST FACEBOOK and refuse to use it.

I'm with you on that one. Hopefully little Chomper continues to improve to the point where a fundraiser is no longer necessary. OP, how's he doing?
Aaradimian
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie ER