Page 1 of 1

Brandie swallowed plastic

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:22 am
by Niallh02
I need some advice! I was cheap and brought some blue plastic tweezers offline for my beardie, and he’s just bitten off and swallowed the end of the tweezers while going for his mealworm. I’m not sure what to do other than ramp up the amount of baths he receives, any advice?

Re: Brandie swallowed plastic

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:53 am
by claudiusx
It should pass with no real complications. :)

-Brandon