URGENT PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m breeding babies, and just put several babies in the bath. I was with them and at no time saw one get submerged under water but I took them out and one acted wobbly and then stopped moving at all. I tried to open his mouth and he flinched, the only way I know he’s still alive. PLEASE HELP

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Keep him warm tonight and if you can try to keep him in a declined position so any liquid can drain out of his lungs through his mouth.

It's good practice to only bathe a few babies per bin to prevent overcrowding and one getting held under.

Hopefully the little guy passes the water.

-Brandon

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow, poor little one. That is very good to hear she was able to be saved since you acted so
quickly to get her back!
So she is back to normal now? I hope she does well for you. Let us know if you need anything.

Tracie

ghosthunters2002

Original Poster
She’s acting completely normal now this morning. Completely alert, no more heavy breathing, and ate some food. You can’t even tell she had a near-death experience yesterday. I’m so so so glad I was able to save her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom