Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbithomas86

Hi,
We thought my cat ate one of my bearded dragons a little over a month ago. The other night my son found him alive in his room. He hasn't ate or drank anything in that time frame, that we know of. I've been able to get him to eat and drink a little every so often and he's been doing ok (as well as we could expect anyways), but tonight I couldn't get him to eat or drink. I'm not sure what to do....... if anyone could please help!!!! Thank you

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
All you can really do is let him try to fight through it at this point. Keep him housed safe and make sure your husbandry is perfect. The little guy needs everything in his enclosure to be proper to give him the best chance.

Keep offering food but don't let him gorge. A month of not eating means he needs to start back slow. It's a good sign you got him to eat at all. Make sure his temps are perfect

How long has it been since you've found him?

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom