Finger bleeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beagle23

My beardie has a finger that seems to be bleeding around the nail. Although it is not noticeable is a tad bit more swollen than the one on the opposite hand. She is acting normal and doesn't seem to hurt her, I touched the finger and she has no problem with it. I was in vacation for a weekend so I have no idea how she hurt herself. IS this because she is shedding or did she hurt herself? She is around 1 year and 4 months old. Any help is appreciated.

Beagle23

Original Poster
Update, was really nervous about it so after posting took another look, she gets bothered when I touch it so it does hurt, she flinches her arm a little. Second is not swollen, just dried blood at the nail coming from the skin. Another finger near has a little bit of blood and she also flinches but I dont know if is just because is right near the other one :(

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Do you by chance have one of those green mesh hammocks? They are notorious for injuring dragons. Their nails get hung and, the will panic and, hurt themselves (sometimes breaking bones, dislocating joints, pulling off fingers and, ripping out nails in the snagged leg), they are dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom