Please help poor Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunaloo

Hey sorry I have not been active but like 5 minutes ago I gave Luna a bath she CHUGGED I mean CHUGGED the water in the tub. After that she started breathing hard her beard went black and she got all puffy and weird. Water came out of her nose. So emedently I thought she was drowning or something so I looked up to see what to look for Incase she was but she wasn’t. I’m typing this right in front of her and she running around but her beard is still dark black. Her female pores are more visible. Could she be egg bound??? Her heats at 90 she’s eaten like 15 meal worms every other to every 2 days. She has not pooped in while. She’s been lethargic and has stayed in the same spot for a few days I would move her and she would go right back. We are moving rn. She lookes better but it was so weird. She looks like she might be in pain. Can anyone help my sweet Luna :(

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, they do sometimes gulp water too quickly and choke it back up. Next time she's being soaked just let her drink a little at a time and gently lift her up to keep her from taking so much in. f she chokes again, point her down at a slight angle to let excess water come out. You might also restrict baths unless sheds dirty or having a hard time shedding. Then you can just dribble water on her snout to let her drink instead of an actual soak.

But she looks O.K now, listen to see that she isn't wheezing or anything but she should be O.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom