Bearded Dragon - Watery Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

afilvr11

Hi everyone!

My 4 year old female dragon Piff’s eyes have been watery for the past few days. She tends to keep her left one closed but I rinsed them with some saline and she seems to be able to open it easily now. They’re still watery and kind of cloudy so I was wondering it could be an infection. Due to her current set up.

She has been lethargic lately and lost some weight, I believe due to brumation. She’s been eating regularly though(crickets,dubias,worms) except she won’t touch veggies and her bowels are fine. She’s set up with a 150 watt bulb and a 10.0 repti sun. Its been cooler here in the central valley though so her temps haven’t been getting where they should so I need advice on how to raise them. Her humidity as well as been between 45-60, getting up to 80 at night. Which I know is bad! She has some tile, paper towels, two logs and a hammock in her tank which is 18X36. Thank you in advance for any advice!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Are you using the Reptisun 10 tube bulb or the compact/coil light? Is it bright enough in her
tank for her?
Have you changed anything in her tank, used a new cleaner etc that could have caused the
eyes to react?
If you have some pictures, go ahead & post some for us, so we can see what the eyes are
looking like. I would continue to use the saline daily to help flush them out. Are they red &
looking infected yet or just watery right now?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom