Do his eyes look sunken.....far pads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggiemomma

Ok. I have had zeg for 6 months. He used to eat me out of house and home. I estimate he is close to a year. About a month ago he started eating a lot less, jurr wasn't moving much either so I thought it was brumation. I changed his cage set up he did stress for a day then calmed down. When I get him out he is climbing and walking around like a mad man. Still not eating. Offered roaches, crickets meal worms, hornworms, and wax worms. He has never been a vegetable eater. Doesn't soak in his water tub so I bath him 2x a week. The last time he puffed up on me, he hates bath time.
The last 4 days, no veggies, wont drink of his nose, 1 wax worm Tuesday one Wednesday nothing today. Do his eyes look sunken? Fat pad ok? Im so worried
But everyone else says it's normal for time off year

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Nope he looks ok to me--- and its been a long winter--- keep an eye on his poop -- if it looks like its drying out then be concerned
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom