Does this require Immediate veterinary Action!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorenzo24

Hello everyone, I'm worried about my bearded dragon. Out of no where he started like hissing, trying to vomit, or coughing. I'm a first time beardy owner so I have no clue what bearded dragon coughing and vomiting sounds like. This happened a couple minutes after I feed him. Here's a video of him that I recorded and uploaded to YouTube. I didn't know how quite to explain this so I hope the video helps.

I left time stamps in the comment section of when the issue happens. You might need to turn your volume a bit up so you can hear the noise. There is also a bit of background noise as well
https://youtu.be/D3Or18f6qUU

If you need information about my husbandry I'm happy to give it to you

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, that can happen after they eat or drink + is usually harmless. If he were to do it constantly for several days it might be the start of an R.I but this very common and nothing to be worried about. BTW, he's a very handsome boy. :)

Lorenzo24

Original Poster
Phew, that's good to know. That was the first time he's ever done that I was starting to get really worried for him. He stopped after like 6 minutes. Thanks for helping me I very much appreciate it :)

He Is quite the handsome fellow isnt he haha

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He is a very handsome & colorful dragon! LOL
It is almost like something startled him too, was he watching out of the window? Maybe a bird
flew by?
I wouldn't worry about it like AHBD suggested unless he started making that noise all of the time.
He looks very alert!

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Khany
Top Bottom