Lethargic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruckmancl

My beardie is acting really lazy she flattens herself out and lays in the same spot for hours , I’m use to her being active and moving around. Today I went to hand feed her and she puffed out and started breathing hard she’s laying in her food bowl which is unusual and she isn’t moving but she is alive . She’s a healthy weight she shed the other day and her stool is very large but a little runny but not liquid . A couple weeks ago I thought she was pregnant because I felt and saw eggs but now I don’t see them. Any idea what’s going on ? I tried including anything I see important.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
How old is she? Can you post pics of her? Go to top of page click user image uploader-- download pics-- click reply-- go to top of message box click on XIMG-- pics should post---
Karrie

ruckmancl

Original Poster
103703-4769039899.jpg
She won’t let me move her and she’s laying inside her food bowl so sorry ab the quality . Her eyes will barely open but they do. Her beard is not black neither is her belly she appears to look the best she ever has but this is not normal for her at all. I’m scared she might be egg bound UPDATE. She was dehydrated I missed her and she began drinking and moving around, thank you anyways

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Please get rid of the red bulb it's hurting her eyes-- they don't need colored bulb--- she needs only good UVB and basking bulb--- please post pics of your tank and lighting--- lights should be on for 12 hrs off 12 hrs---
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Thank god !!! She can have lasting damage to her eyes and that is why she is closing them -- the only lights she needs is a Good UVB inside her tank and basking light if you want extra lighting for her use a white daylight or reg House hold bulb --- not LED but the old style bulbs 75 watt --- but please NO more colored bulbs-- please post pics of your tank so we can help w/ other things --- thank you
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom