HELP ME ADVICE NEEDED UNFERTLIZED eggs still in my dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

elongton1

PLEASE AND THANK YOU ! I had no idea that she was laying eggs. I noticed that her cage had 4 eggs today . she is lathargic. I do not know how long it takes for all eggs to be delivered. I have a dig box for her with sterilized peat . Im freaking out. feeding her water with a syringe . Bathed her in warmbath . offered blueberries and shaved carrots. I have looked for answers but am getting no where
FIRST TIME IVE EXPERIENCED THIS :"(
*****I really want to know if it takes more then 1 day for eggs to be released from her belly . They are right at the exit I can feel them*****
THANK YOU!!!!

elongton1

Original Poster
so she should have laid eggs all at once? Thanks for replying. im going to let her sleep and check her every 2 hours. She had a bath and didnt wan to be in it long. she also was held a lot today before we knew about eggs . eggs are now NOT by her vent. she took some water by syringe. ill upload pics in a bit.
i hope she will be ok. I love her so much.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They don't always lay all of their eggs/clutch at one time, no. A lot of times they will but sometimes
they lay a few here & there.
Just keep the laybox available for her so that she can use it when she needs to.
As AHBD said, if she starts getting a black beard then she may be in distress & you should get her
to the vets if she is having trouble.
Let her get some rest right now & hopefully she will finish laying them soon. Keep us updated on
her condition.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom